Our primary goal at Hot Tub Boats is for you to have a unique, enjoyable, and one-of a kind experience! That being said, we ask persons to please be respectful of the wonderful waterways, other boaters, and the live aboard houseboat communities.
At any time during your rental experience, you may call the Hot Tub Boat staff, available with a speed boat for emergencies and towing.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- All persons using the Hot Tub Boat do so at their own risk and must sign Assumption of Risk and Liability Release prior to use. Therefore, no extra persons may join a hot tub boat rental if they did not leave from the Hot Tub Boat Rental facility.
- No more than 6 persons aboard the boat at any time.
- Hot Tub Boaters must not enter areas deemed off-limits.
- Renters must refrain from nudity or overt displays of affection.
- Boat will not be operated in a careless or unlawful manner, sub-rented, loaned, operated by a person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or unfamiliar with its care and operation, or beached (other than an emergency.)
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited on the boat at all times.
- Renter shall not allow anyone under 18 years to operate a Hot Tub Boat; anyone 12 years or younger must wear a life jacket at all times.
- In the event of lightning, the boat must be returned to the dock immediately.
- All persons must remain inside the boat’s hot tub while the boat is moving, use caution and enter and exit hot tub slowly.
- All persons should refrain from swimming. If any person is outside of the Hot Tub Boat, then the boat should not be operated.
- Glass is prohibited at all times on the boat.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women, persons with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or any serious illness, should consult a doctor before use.
- Hot Tub Boat Rentals, reserves the right to retake possession of said boat and equipment at any time without demand at Renter’s expense if the boat and/or equipment is used in violation of this agreement, any law, or is apparently abandoned.
- Renter is liable for any loss or damage to this boat and its accessories and any “excessive” cleaning necessary after use.
- If the rental Hot Tub Boat is returned more than 20 minutes late, the rental will be charged for an additional hour. We also ask any late parties to call the Hot Tub Boats Staff and let them know of their whereabouts.
- Persons are advised to read all printed restrictions and the liability waiver, before agreeing to a Hot Tub Boat Rental.
Feel free to book your Hot Tub Boat Rental as soon as 15 hours prior online and up to 1 year in advance. You will NOT be charged at the time of booking - but we do require a credit card to put on file. 10 days out from your reservation, we will remind you of your booking via e-mail. We will charge that card a $150 deposit 7 days prior to your reservation. Rentals booked within this time period will be charged the $150 deposit the day after the booking is made. Rentals cancelled after this deposit are not subject to refund. Rentals cancelled within the last 48 hours of their scheduled rental time will be charged the full amount of the scheduled rental. At Hot Tub Boat Rentals, we understand that, sometimes, life can get in the way. Therefore, we understand that extenuating circumstances are unavoidable and we try to be as accommodating and understanding as possible. Don’t be afraid to reach out to us with an email.
Please show up to your reservation 10-15 minutes early! We have a restroom, changing room, and storage space for anything you do not want to take out onto the boat at our facility. Everybody will need to fill out a waiver before departure.
Hot Tub Boat Rentals has one, limiting factor; weather. We can control quite a bit (including the 104 degree water in the Hot Tub Boat!) but, we can not control Mother Nature. We continually monitor the weather and if the wind is predicted to blow more than a force 4, greater than 16 kts, Hot Tub Boating becomes less fun.
Our main goal is to get you out in a Hot Tub Boat for a memorable, fun and, most importantly, safe experience. When winds are forecast to exceed safe/comfortable operating levels, we will email you the morning of your rental to keep you informed. We will push the limits and wait as long as possible, in hopes the wind lessens, before cancelling your rental. Therefore, we must reserve the right to cancel reservations within two hours because of inclement weather conditions (high winds, lightning, hail, etc.)
Failure to abide by these regulations may result in forfeiture of your rental and its associated costs... That wouldn’t be fun for anyone.