We’re excited for you to have a super fun, one-of a kind Seattle experience! That said, we ask that everyone in your Hot Tub Boat respects our waterways, other boaters, and Lake Union’s houseboat communities. You can call our staff any time during your rental experience for help. We even have a speed boat on hand for emergencies and towing.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- All persons using Hot Tub Boats do so at their own risk and must sign an Assumption of Risk and Liability Release prior to use. No person may join a Hot Tub Boat if they did not leave from our rental facility.
- No more than 6 persons aboard the boat at any time
- Hot Tub Boaters must not enter areas deemed off-limits.
- Renters must refrain from nudity or overt displays of affection.
- Boat will not be operated in a careless or unlawful manner, sub-rented, loaned, operated by a person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or unfamiliar with its care and operation, or beached (other than an emergency).
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited on the boat at all times.
- Renter must be 21 or over and participate in the rental. They shall not allow anyone under 18 to operate the Hot Tub Boats. Anyone 12 years or younger must wear a lifejacket at all times.
- In the event of lightning, the boat must be returned to the dock immediately.
- All persons must remain inside the boat’s hot tub while the boat is moving. Use caution, entering and exiting the hot tub slowly.
- All persons should refrain from swimming. If any person is outside of the Hot Tub Boat, then the boat should not be operated.
- Glass is prohibited at all times on the boat.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women, persons with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or any serious illness, should consult a doctor before use.
- Hot Tub Boats reserves the right to retake possession of said boat and equipment at any time without demand at Renter’s expense if the boat and/or equipment is used in violation of this agreement, any law, or is apparently abandoned.
- Renter is liable for any loss or damage to this boat and its accessories and any “excessive” cleaning necessary after use.
- If the Hot Tub Boat is returned more than 15 minutes late, the renter will be charged for an additional hour. We ask all late parties to call our staff and let them know of their whereabouts.
- Persons are advised to read all printed restrictions and the liability waiver before agreeing to a Lake Union Hot Tub Boat Rental.
Failure to abide by these regulations may result in forfeiture of your rental and its associated costs. That wouldn’t be fun for anyone.